Sunday, 5 August 2012
This week I implemented last missing functionality which is moving of elements up and down. I modified existing "update" operation so it now has newPos field. I tried to use as few as possible operations because of amount of transformation functions(They has to handle every combination). Besides that I also added some small fixes and started writing the XEP describing protocol which I've created. Its XML format is quite simple so it doesn't need much description, but whole protocol is largely based on on operational transformation algorithm which needs detailed description about how to handle specific situations.